I. Information on warranty and product guarantee
II. 1. Warranty
When can you exercise your warranty right?
On the basis of the relevant regulations of the Hungarian Civil Code you may exercise your warranty right against the Supplier in the event of any lack of conformity by the Seller.
What are you entitled to on the basis of your warranty claim?
Considering the warranty claim you may choose from the following options:
- You may choose either repair or replacement unless compliance of the chosen warranty right is impossible or it results in disproportionate expenses on the part of the Supplier as compared to other alternatives. In case you have not chosen or you could not choose either repair or replacement you may ask for a commensurate reduction of the consideration, or have it repaired at the Seller’s expense, repair the defect yourself, or have it repaired by someone else respectively –in the last resort- you can withdraw from the contract.
- You may be entitled to switch from the warranty right you have selected to another. The cost of switch-over shall be covered by you unless it was made necessary by the company or for other reasons.
What is the deadline of your warranty claim?
You shall be required to inform the Supplier about any lack of conformity without delay but maximum within two months from the time it has been detected. Please be noted that your right to warranty shall lapse after two years from the delivery date.
Who can you enforce you warranty right against?
You may enforce your warranty right against the Supplier.
What other conditions are required to exercise your warranty right?
Within six month from the day of the delivery there is no other condition for exercising your warranty right but the notification about the default in case you are able to prove that the product respectively the service was provided by the Supplier. After six month from the day of the delivery you shall prove that the detected default existed at the time of delivery. Be noted that in case you have the product repaired by someone else it may result in the loss of the warranty right.
1. 2. Product guarantee
When can you exercise your product guarantee right?
In case of the default of any movable property (hereinafter referred to as the Product) you may opt for the exercise of your right specified in section 1.1 or your product guarantee right.
What rights are you entitled to on the basis of your product guarantee right?
On the basis of your product guarantee right you may have the demand to the repair or the replacement of the defective product.
When is a Product deemed and considered as defective?
The relevant Product is deemed and considered as defective if it does not meet the requirements related to conformity in effect at the time of its placing on the market or it does not meet the specifications provided by the manufacturer.
What is the deadline of your product guarantee claim?
You may enforce your product guarantee right within two years of the time of the product has been placed on market. The right to guarantee shall lapse after the deadline.
Who and under what conditions can you exercise your product guarantee claim against?
You may exercise your product guarantee claim only and exclusively against the manufacturer or the Supplier of the moveable properties. In the event of the exercise of your product guarantee claim you shall prove the defect of the product.
When shall the manufacturer (supplier) be relieved of its product guarantee obligations?
The manufacturer (supplier) shall be relieved of product guarantee obligation only and exclusively if able to prove that:
- it manufactured or placed the product on the market in the course of operations other than in the course of its business activity or
- the state of scientific and technical knowledge at the time when he put the product into circulation was not such as to enable the existence of a defect to be discovered; or
- the defect of the product was caused by the application of a regulation or a regulatory provision prescribed by the authorities.
The manufacturer (supplier) shall prove only one of the abovementioned issues to relieve of product guarantee obligations.
Be noted that you are not entitled to exercise a warranty and a product guarantee right simultaneously for the same defect. In case of successful exercise of your product guarantee right you may exercise your warranty right relating to the replaced product or the repaired part against the manufacturer.
2. Cancellation document template
I, the undersigned hereby state that I exercise my right of cancellation in connection with the sales contract on the products below:
- Time of receipt: 4
- The name of the Customer:
- The address of the Customer:
- The signature of the Customer: (exclusively in case of statement made on document sheet)
Be noted that the Product is manufactured for street use and all requirements for the Product shall be considered in conformity with the abovementioned use.
The product shall be used and treated according to proper use.
In case of any complaint regarding the Product please do not hesitate to contact VASS LÁSZLÓ KÉZIMUNKA CIPŐKÉSZÍTŐ KFT in the shortest time possible.